Graced with impressive dimensions, this streamlined ground floor apartment is enhanced with dual outdoor entertaining areas and a north to rear aspect. It's in a resort style complex within the Epping West Public School catchment, 100 metres to buses.
- Expansive living and dining room plus a concealed study nook
- Wraparound entertainers' terrace and a rear garden courtyard
- Smart stone and gas fitted kitchen featuring a stainless oven
- Kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Generous bedrooms, all opening to the terrace or courtyard
- Master bedroom and sleek ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- High ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning and intercom
- Security car space plus storage, access to common gardens
- Facilities include a pool, gym, cafc©, park and tennis courts
- Proximity to Eastwood and Epping Stations plus local shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.