Meticulously maintained, this modern family home showcases a striking architectural design incorporating grand size formal and informal living spaces. Basking in privacy, it is 600 metres to Beecroft Public and Cheltenham Girls' High , and 1 kilometre to station.
- Expansive family and dining room with surround sound system
- A skylit entry with sophisticated formal living and dining
- Full length entertainers' terrace and an easycare garden
- Granite and gas kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Light washed double bedrooms, four with built-in wardrobes
- 5th bedroom and adjoining third bathroom on the ground floor
- Family bathroom with oval spa, double shower and rain shower
- Air conditioning, gas points and partial underfloor heating
- Huge garage with auto entry internal access plus additional parking
- 100 metres to buses, 900 metres to Beecroft Village, M2 access
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.