Basking in seclusion and privacy, this modern duplex is graced with generous dimensions and two relaxed living domains. Its sought-after east side address sits in the renowned Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment, with 20 min walk to the station.
- Light filled family room and study nook with tiled flooring
- Defined living and dining room capturing National Park views
- Wraparound garden courtyard, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Modern gas fitted kitchen and new stainless Omega appliances
- Double bedrooms, floating timber floors and built-in robes
- Peaceful master bedroom and fresh ensuite with a new vanity
- Updated bathroom, a skylight plus new shower and new vanity
- Separate w/c, air conditioning, gas points and skylit laundry
- Automatic garage with internal entry plus visitor parking
- Epping Public School catchment, proximity to Dence Park pool
- Community levies $421.70pq
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.