A rare opportunity, this well scaled 687sqm vacant block of land features a street frontage and is ready to build a new home to desired specifications. Tucked in a popular location, it's in the catchment for top schools including Cheltenham Girls' High.
- Street frontage block oriented with a north facing aspect
- Build the home you envision under complying development
- Block ready for a two storey home up to 320 square metres
- Superb near level parcel and enclosed in a peaceful address
- 600 metre level walk to the local North Carlingford shops
- In catchment for Carlingford High School and Roselea Public
- 300 metres to buses to Beecroft Station and village cafc©s
- Rapid access to both Carlingford Court and Beecroft shops
- 400 metre walk to Hazelwood Rose Park/playground and Ray Park
- 1. 9 kilometre walk to Carlingford High School and Roselea
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.