An ideal opportunity for savvy investors or first homebuyers, this bright and spacious level three unit has a relaxed indoor/outdoor flow. Located in a leafy complex on a quiet street, the home is just one kilometre from shops, eateries and transport.
- Combined lounge/dining opens to full width covered balcony
- Updated tidy kitchen with electric cooktop, abundant storage
- Natural light in bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower
- Two good sized bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe to master
- Self-contained internal laundry off kitchen, linen cupboard
- Easycare floating floors throughout living and bedroom areas
- Superb northerly aspect and 69sqm of internal living space
- Single lock-up garage with additional entry and storage cage
- Great scope to update further and only 800m to Epping station
- Within the catchment for Epping Boys' and Cheltenham Girls
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.