Immaculately presented and ready to move into, this freestanding family home is a haven of exceptional space, quality and comfort. It is conveniently located within the Beecroft Public and Cheltenham Girl's High school catchments with buses at the door.
- Formal lounge and dining space plus open plan family area
- Covered alfresco entertaining and private established garden
- Large granite kitchen with stainless gas cooktop and pantry
- Four bedrooms, main with large walk-in robe and full ensuite
- Generous study, contemporary bathrooms, guest powder room
- Air conditioning, ducted vacuum and built-in wardrobes
- Rear north aspect ensures an abundance of natural light
- Enjoys scenic leafy outlooks over Pennant Hills Golf Club
- Double lock-up garage plus a drive through gated carport
- 500 metres to M2 city express buses, close to the station
Land Size:606 m² (approx)
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.