Auction Location: Online.
Poised in the quality 'Watsons Grove' complex, this sophisticated apartment presents a seamless open plan layout exuding a timeless sense of style. Of absolute convenience, it's 600 metres to the station and in the catchment for Epping Heights.
- Open plan living and dining room with floating timber floors
- Living area and master bedroom extends to sheltered balcony
- Sleek CaesarStone and gas kitchen featuring Miele appliances
- Peaceful and light filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious bathroom, floor-to-ceiling tiles and a rain shower
- Air conditioning, security intercom, a car space and storage
- Dedicated laundry with a dryer plus internal storage areas
- Catchment for Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High
- 500 metres to shops, cafc©s, restaurants, amenities and park
- Low maintenance living in a peaceful and secure environment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.