An expansive dual level layout, sun drenched north east facing entertaining spaces and a sought-after North Epping address make this beautifully presented residence an outstanding choice for family living. It's a stroll to village shops, parks and schools.
- Positioned on a corner parcel with entry from Holland Road
- Entry foyer extends to the generous living and dining areas
- Spacious glass wrapped sunroom captures superb natural light
- Large rumpus, enclosed entertaining area and sun washed lawn
- Bright and spacious kitchen, stainless steel gas appliances
- Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, space for a granny flat
- Polished timber floors, French doors and high raked ceilings
- Full main bathroom plus a second bathroom/internal laundry
- Secure parking, additional space for parking/caravan/trailer
- School catchments include Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.