Capturing a high side elevation, this timeless family home showcases spacious living zones gazing onto a private and sizeable backyard for children. It boasts a 23 metre frontage on a 1,024sqm block, just 200 metres from coveted Murray Farm Public school.
- L-shaped living/dining room with Australian hardwood floors
- Family room/granite kitchen and a covered alfresco terrace
- Established gardens and a sun filled rear northerly aspect
- Substantial block has space for a guest studio if desired
- Tranquil bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master bed has a walk-in robe and ensuite with underfloor heating
- Classic bathroom with bath/shower, laundry with an extra w/c
- Ducted air conditioning, gas point, double garage and storage
- Proximity to M2 city buses, parks and sporting facilities
- Easy access to both North Rocks shops and Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.