Stylish, well designed and light filled, this desirable strata title duplex offers a fantastic lifestyle at an ultra-convenient location. It's set in a small development of eight, 950 metres to Carlingford Court and 750 metres from Carlingford High School.
- Double storey layout comprises flexible living/dining areas
- Revitalised airy interiors enhanced by updated inclusions
- Easy outdoor flow to tranquil alfresco entertaining spaces
- Generous garden with sunny level lawn for children to play
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking, ample cabinetry
- Spacious bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Attractive master features walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Guest powder room, bathroom provides bath/shower recess
- Separate laundry, storage shed, carport plus lock-up garage
- Only 800 metres' walk to St Gerard's Catholic Primary School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.