Deluxe brand new residence in a premium location
Capturing a high side elevation, this brand new family home exudes contemporary finesse, revealing a seamless open plan layout with fine quality finishes. Superbly located, it is 500m to shops and a stroll to Carlingford High School, Roselea and St Gerard's. (16/11/2016 15:35)
- Front media room plus a sizeable rear family/living space
- Open kitchen and dining area enriched with oak flooring
- Bi-fold doors to a covered Travertine entertaining terrace
- Gourmet gas and CaesarStone kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Includes an integrated combi oven and grand island bench/bar
- Tranquil upper double bedrooms, four with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite, balcony and views
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with freestanding clawfoot bath
- Air conditioning, guest w/c and garage with internal entry
- Travertine entrance and north facing fully fenced rear yard
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.