Embracing a prized northerly aspect, this updated full brick apartment is a private retreat of wonderful natural light and modern comfort. It's conveniently positioned just 400 metres from the train station and 900 metres from Epping West Public School.
- Oversized floorplan offers generous lounge and dining area
- Tall banks of sliding glass enhance natural light/outdoor flow
- Undercover main balcony enjoys leafy outlook to the north
- Stone kitchen includes stainless appliances and meals space
- Two double sized carpeted bedrooms, spacious full bathroom
- Built-ins to both bedrooms, main has private second balcony
- Air conditioning, large dedicated laundry room, second w/c
- Excellent option for those seeking a first home or investment
- Security block with internal access to single lock-up garage
- Carlingford High/Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.