Ideal for an astute buyer, this appealing single level home is thoughtfully designed and offers a practical layout, complete with dual living options. The north to rear 803sqm block with 18m frontage is literally metres from bus stops and convenient to sought-after schools.
- Provides versatile main residence and self-contained studio
- Stylish lounge/dining area features polished timber floors
- Light filled galley style kitchen equipped with gas cooking
- Three good sized bedrooms, master appointed with built-ins
- Tidy bathroom includes bath tub, shower recess, second w/c
- Currently set up with a leased one bed studio and 3 bed house
- Side verandah for entertaining, generous easycare garden
- Double carport, four car garage with granny flat potential (STCA)
- 400 meters to Epping West Public, Carlingford High catchment
- Cheltenham Girls' High School, kilometre to Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.