Occupying a prime position in the wonderfully leafy suburb of Beecroft, this immaculate apartment boasts a bright north east aspect and enjoys a genuine sense of privacy. It is 400 metres to village shops and cafc©s while only 300 metres to Beecroft Station.
- Generous proportions showcase strikingly modern inclusions
- Foyer extends to open living/dining with superb outdoor flow
- Expansive entertaining balcony offers a tranquil leafy outlook
- Stylish granite kitchen has dishwasher, Bosch gas appliances
- Two generous bedrooms include built-ins, ensuite to master
- Security building with level access wide halls, lift and no stairs
- Carpeted throughout, air conditioning plus visitor intercom
- Well maintained complex with secure basement parking space
- 400 metres to Beecroft Public, 600 metres to Arden Junior Campus
- One kilometre to Cheltenham Girls High, rapid access to M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.