Nestled in a private position, this newly renovated home presents relaxed indoor and outdoor living spaces enclosed in picturesque gardens. Offering dual access from Kawana Close, it is in the coveted Carlingford, Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boy's High catchments.
- Tiled open plan living and dining with plantation shutters
- Living room extends to balcony capturing northerly aspect
- Salt water pool, alfresco terrace featuring roll out blinds
- Versatile rumpus or home office and under house storage
- Modern kitchen has dishwasher and new stainless oven
- Fourth bed or family includes dual access to second bath
- Sunlit bedrooms enjoy garden views and built-in wardrobes
- Updated air conditioning, irrigation system and pool pump
- Double carport and room to build a guest studio at the front
- Epping Heights catchment and 60 metres to Ray Road buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.