Rich in striking character, this original 1941 full brick home has been extensively renovated embodying exquisite designer finishes to create a sophisticated family sanctuary. In a cul-de-sac with bushland views, it sits in the Epping Boys' and Cheltenham Girls catchment.
- Sandstone fac§ade and Michael Cooke design landscaped gardens
- A Minosa designed study and living room with open fireplace
- Wraparound timber deck, barbecue terrace and alfresco dining
- Beautiful kidney shaped pool with picturesque garden setting
- French doors to dining room and Minosa designer gas kitchen
- Butlers' pantry, Ilve stove, Miele oven and stone benchtops
- Art Deco style staircase and a sunroom with timber shutters
- Sumptuous private master retreat with walk-in dressing room
- Sublime Minosa design skylit ensuite with an egg shaped bath
- Mins to Macquarie Uni and shopping centre, 1km to Epping station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.